GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have any of you guys hit the Chevy "Test Drive Challenge" that's touring the country? I went to the NYC event last night & had a real blast! :laughbounce:

You fill out a brief survey, drive a bunch of cars on an autocross track, and fill out another brief survey. You even get a free stadium blanket for your troubles.

This "challenge" featured the Aveo and Equinox. In addition to the Aveo, you get to rip around in a Toyota Echo, Hyundai Accent, and Scion xA. The Equinox competitors provided are the Jeep Liberty, Ford Escape ('05), and Honda CR-V.

If you're a GM fan, or just like cars, you need to hit this event! I'm not sure how long the NYC session is running, but you can still register at Chevy's website for these:

Minneapolis, MN - April 25 - April 27
Indianapolis, IN - April 30 - May 2

·
Registered
190 Posts
Originally posted by GeMiNi THRaSHeR@Apr 19 2004, 11:52 PM
BAH! You gotta be 21... :( If it was only 2 more months way I could participate...
I feel your pain. I'm going with my wife and a guy from work and his wife, and I'm going to be the only one who won't be able to drive!!! I'll turn 21 at the end of may and we're going at the end of april. :(

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Originally posted by simmonsmb@Apr 20 2004, 01:14 PM
I'm going with my wife and a guy from work and his wife, and I'm going to be the only one who won't be able to drive!!!
You can register as a passenger at the challenge. You'll be able to ride shotgun while your pals rip it up, and you'll still qualify for the free blanket. Better than nothing. B)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts