1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,010 Posts
Lol!

·
Registered
2,847 Posts
I was just at Disney World last week and Chevy had several cars inside the Chevy Test Track ride. A new Colorado was in there in white with the cloth interior. Looked pretty nice in person and it was fairly large for a midsize truck although the Silverado next to it was noticeably larger. Seats were comfortable, switchgear appeared to be of quality materials and work smoothly. One thing I did notice was the leg room in the rear seats of the crew cab were really lacking. I put the front passenger seat up to the point where my knees were just shy of touching the glovebox. When I got to the back seat my knees were about 3/4" from the seat back, definitely tight. If I adjusted the front seats where I was comfortable I simply couldn't sit in the back unless I turned my legs sideways. Maybe I'm just spoiled with full-size crews.

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
11,316 Posts
Ford got robbed again!!
GM must've paid someone off!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
I love the Colorado and was ready to trade in my F-150 on a Crewcab LTZ short box until I found out that the new truck doesn't make a sunroof available. I would chose the Silverado in this comparison over the Colorado. I hear that a sunroof may become available next year so I may just hang on to the F-150 for one more year.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts