GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
newest WIP "Still in a rough stage of the chop", this is a test chop to see how the new tablet works, so far its got its ups and downs but i like it!

Hope you like it, ill update you on when i add to it!

***Update***

Brushed Mirrors
started work on interior
lengthened bed
brushed roofline

more to come...

***Update***

Starting the new grill layout

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
Re: Chevy HHR Truck!

Gm should build it. Scion had a truck version of the xB called the opendeck, but never sold it here. I strongly think GM should make a truck-version of the HHR. Gives great utility for a lot less $$. If they did, I bet it will do well.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts

TuffG929 said:
If the SSR had a wimpy little brother.

Nice chop:tup::.
:D ...thats what I was thinking... I doubt they would build it, I hear the SSR is not selling well at all (in this neck of the woods anyway)

·
Registered
2,865 Posts

montrealvue said:
:D ...thats what I was thinking... I doubt they would build it, I hear the SSR is not selling well at all (in this neck of the woods anyway)
well the SSR is not selling well because it hasnt been in production for about 2 or 3 years.

well anyways, great shop. only complaint is you missed with the interior. you can still see that it has more then just the front

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

I like it; I think an HHR Truck is a good idea. Expand the brand, build on it's success with different variants.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts

Great chop, I really like it, it could be the HHt! give it the 260hp turbo engine & a 6-speed manual!

RamJet502 said:
Like I've said before, GM should produce it and call it the Luv.
NO, so help me, if GM ever makes another truck over here and calls it the "Luv", I am converting to Toyota! Seriously! My dad used to have a Chevy Luv back when I was little. I remeber it as the worst vehicle I have ever been around. Exhaust fumes would ceep up through the shifter boot and knock you out while riding in it, and at that time it wasnt very old! It was turd brown & rust two-tone. It always reminds me of a certain Adam Sandler song, you know....."where a spring always pokes de...." well you know!

·
Registered
4,478 Posts

looks good, maybe black out the windows so you can't see the interior including the rear passenger window. also maybe a less pointy body kit, that one doesn't go w/ the design of the car to well and is "ricey".

·
Registered
4,497 Posts

as vsd pointed out, the car is only a frontrow 'coupe'on the driver's side, the rear seats and rear passenger's side window are still visible through the windshield.

·
Registered
727 Posts

intresting to say the least,but its growing on me.

·
Registered
67 Posts

Looks good! I think it would look cooler with an extended cab...gotta have more legroom for us taller folks!

·
Premium Member
2,943 Posts

Nice job, the HHT. :clap:

·
Registered
185 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

thanks for the feedback all, and yes i have not touched the interior yet, and i still have to brush the roof as well...ill update you all when i finish the future mods!

also thinking about making it longer as well!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts

Your a crazy good brusher. I wish I could brush like that. The bed and facia look great. I assume you will change the rims. Keep it up!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts