GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
thats pretty lazy, just cut off the back and call it an SUT? put some effort into it, the idea has merit, but you insult your idea by not trying to make it look better. use some other pictures and give it a real bed, rims, whatever.

·
Registered
818 Posts
Excellent in concept and in idea but the execution could be better. Might I recommend cleaning up the areas around the area you cut out as well as making the cut lines more defined with a darker edge (like the lines on the front). Those things should help your chop look more like a real vehicle and less like... well, a chop.

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thats pretty lazy, just cut off the back and call it an SUT? put some effort into it, the idea has merit, but you insult your idea by not trying to make it look better. use some other pictures and give it a real bed, rims, whatever.
this is my FIRST chop. i cant do that yet! ive had gimp for 3 months and just figured it out,itll take me a little longer to do that

·
Registered
1,748 Posts
this is a nice idea but the execution leaves alot to be desired. oh btw you know you can copy the color by using a stamp feature.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Try not stretching the wheel base, just the tail end and clean up the rear roof line with say an Avalanche type of cladding. I think your on to something here!

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I don't know if I should give it away here, but I did that to the Orlando Concept for this month's design concept. It is more convincing than that, but it took a really long time to get it right.

You all will, of course, have to wait for the contest to see it, but I think it came out pretty good for my first try.

·
Registered
1,787 Posts
that is awesome! it could replace the Avalanche.

·
Registered
21,339 Posts
-Midgate so it can become an suv
um, the new Grandfather clock hauler?

-optional 3rd row.
um, its bary got room for the 2nd row as it is.

-under bed storage
um, there is a gas tank and tire in there somewhere.

-3rd row can be stored under the 2nd row,or under the bed.
or folded in your back pocket, I pitty the fool who has to actually sit on that thing.

-extremely versatile seating, each seat individually folds.
and can easily store in your purse or wallet!?

-optional 3.6 di v6
I say more power, I'm betting we don't want to sit in any of these seats very long. :eek:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts