GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
that looks hideously good....tons better than the current aveo. Good job Rex, once again you've outdone yourself

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
U know....I asked U (Rex) 2 do something simple...and got a big NOOOOO!!!!,but we get this.

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Originally posted by casket_demon@Feb 15 2004, 11:16 PM
U know....I asked U (Rex) 2 do something simple...and got a big NOOOOO!!!!,but we get this.
You don't provide the right drugs....

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
rolling on 10's. Actualy, it looks worlds better then the Aveo out now. They should have made the Aveo more import-like. This would be a great car to go up against the Scion's. Chevy did balk on the styling. The rear end look good, but that front end looks so afterthough. They should have put some fancy lights on it. I still think Chevy can do a lot with the Aveo.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Great chop much better than the normal aveo
the only thing i dont like is that black stip on the front pillar idont no what the idea was with that mabe u can enliten me ;)

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
ha! brilliant! i've been thinking lately... GM needs just 1 more division... call it "GMx" or "GM graveyard"... and bring back all the long-lost GM's. since i'm only 24, my memory only goes back as far as chevette, citation, fieroGT, reatta, el camino, celebrity eurosport, 6000 STE, lumina APV, allante, beretta GTZ, lumina euro... stick to the original overall concept (squared-off celebrity, snout-up riviera, or dust-buster APV, for example) behind them. how's THAT for a world-beating line-up?

surely there are enough exisiting GM platforms, engines and interiors to cobble together a few 'classic' beauties.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Feb 15 2004, 11:38 PM
rolling on 10's. Actualy, it looks worlds better then the Aveo out now. They should have made the Aveo more import-like. This would be a great car to go up against the Scion's. Chevy did balk on the styling. The rear end look good, but that front end looks so afterthough. They should have put some fancy lights on it. I still think Chevy can do a lot with the Aveo.
I don't think Chevy needs something to compete with Scion because they don't need it. I think Scion is an experiment that will go sour. I at least hope so because I don't want to throw up everytime I see a Scion on the road. I already have a tough time looking at the Element. This concept looks pretty good to me.

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider+Feb 15 2004, 11:35 PM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Rex Raider @ Feb 15 2004, 11:35 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-casket_demon@Feb 15 2004, 11:16 PM
You don't provide the right drugs.... [/b][/quote]
I do have a big heavy rock 2 throw @ U, I could mimics the effects of a herion overdose if I nail U with it just right :p .

1 - 14 of 14 Posts