·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
19,265 Posts
No. Raptor's fighter must be GMC. ;)
Honestly, I could give a ****, but I would rather GMC focus on Denali and bringing cutting edge design and technology to pickup trucks.

Chevrolet can be the "active lifestyle" brand, but that would clash with the GM Jeep brand idea that seems to fit GMC so well...

Thought is needed.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. American manufacturers simply don't move that fast.
They do now!

Actually, I think this was in the cards quite a while. The "Concept" was not so much testing public opinion as it was preparing it.

·
Registered
2,648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Doubtful, that would clash with the diesel availability from what we've been told.
Well the article mentions available to order not take delivery. It could mean ordered 6 months from now with delivery a few months after that. Also this could mean dealer order and not customer order.

·
Registered
168 Posts
So the ZR1 was the supercharged C6 Corvette and the ZR2 was an off road edition of the s-10. I just saw a s-10 ZR5 on the road today also. Wasn't the ZR2 the two door version and the ZR5 the four door version of the S-10. So since they're not making the Colorado in two doors, shouldn't it be the ZR5? Don't get me wrong, I hope GM really does make a version of the Colorado like the ZR2 concept truck, but can't they just give it a name?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts