GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GMtv reported that automobile magazines such as Automobile, Car and Driver, and Edmunds.com got a chance to test Chevrolet's new Colorado ZQ8. I don't know a lot about it, so I am expecting on you, other members to help me figure out. It competed with the PT Cruiser GT and Mustang GT and left them in the dust according to some of the automobile manufacturers. See Drive Time for 2/19 on GMtv for more information, because right now, I'm clueless! :unsure:

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
Originally posted by gmwsag@Feb 20 2004, 09:54 PM
GMtv reported that automobile magazines such as Automobile, Car and Driver, and Edmunds.com got a chance to test Chevrolet's new Colorado ZQ8. I don't know a lot about it, so I am expecting on you, other members to help me figure out. It competed with the PT Cruiser GT and Mustang GT and left them in the dust according to some of the automobile manufacturers. See Drive Time for 2/19 on GMtv for more information, because right now, I'm clueless! :unsure:
Well GM is trying to attract car buyers, and since the Colorado ZQ8 is RWD and has a lowered suspension, its got the right stuff...

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.