GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,119 Posts
I like it, except (and this isn't necessarily a bad thing) the side window cut reminds me of the G6.

·
Premium Member
12,557 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Thanks for the comments guys!

The proportions look similar to a ford focus coupe:

I don't think so!

I think that the main issue is that the roof is too high. Sometimes you can alleviate problems like the ascending waistline by going even further and then it becomes a feature.

Nice shape BTW.

;)
Ahhhh I see! I like your version, but for the record I stretched the original a little I think it came out better:

The roof is still pretty high, compared to yours, but I guess it's more feasible for production, my door handle is still miniscule tho :p

·
Registered
343 Posts
Monaro corrected my biggest complaint with this sketch, which is the DLO and roofline.

Personally, I am not the biggest fan of beltlines with extreme rise. Take the G6 coupe, for example, which does not look good from a front 3/4 view.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts
The beltline is a little to much IMO.

Could we get an angled view too?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Not a fan of that crease that keeps extending down from the end of the green house, it goes into the rear fender and thats it...
The cove at the bottom of teh door is just way too over the top.
Push the door back a bit, it would make the car look overall longer.
Roof looks too tall. Looks like a sedan trying really really hard to be a coupe.
Lower the belt line overall...straighten the door line...inject some Camaro in it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts