·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
I will be the first to say that is just awesome! :eek:
Camaro looks better than on any picture I have seen. Wish it had SS badge in the middle of the grille though.

·
Registered
505 Posts
WOW, you are truely gifted!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thank you everyone.

I just remembered that SS models with the RS package are supposed to have red "SS" badges. Oops. Oh well. And, yeah, like some of you had said, the SS badge in place of the bowtie would be better, but I didn't think about that as well. My brother doesn't really care about that though.

Big swede, I have always loved the old school Impalas. There is a certain model that I liked, I don't know if it is the ones built during the early 70's, but it was shown during the Pimp My Ride Earth Day special where they stuck a Duramax in it. I've been getting into muscle car drawings lately, but I doubt I'll be working on anything like that for now since it's gonna be a busy school quarter. Hopefully, I'll have some time. I may draw a small, 8" by 11" size since most drawings I do are bigger, around 14" by 17".

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Yes, you're amazing. Do you do requests...like would you draw my car in some slightly stylized fashion? :eek:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts