GM Inside News Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:( I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS ANOTHER PROBLEM OF THIS CAR. I DO LIKE IT AN WANT TO KEEP IT...BUT I AM HEARING ALOT OF BAD THINGS NOW... :eek: IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROB PLEASE E-MAIL ME....A PROBLEM FOR 1 IS HARD TO FIGHT...MAKE IT 2 AND THEY MAKE IT RIGHT...

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I have a crack in the windshield of my Isuzu built work truck.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
Originally posted by AVEO2GO@Jun 2 2004, 04:04 AM
:( I NEED TO KNOW IF THIS IS ANOTHER PROBLEM OF THIS CAR. I DO LIKE IT AN WANT TO KEEP IT...BUT I AM HEARING ALOT OF BAD THINGS NOW... :eek: IF ANYONE ELSE HAS THIS PROB PLEASE E-MAIL ME....A PROBLEM FOR 1 IS HARD TO FIGHT...MAKE IT 2 AND THEY MAKE IT RIGHT...
What did you expect from a Daewoo?

Daewoo LAcetti,Aveo and other crap :plasma:

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by powervette@Jun 2 2004, 07:51 AM
What did you expect from a Daewoo?

Daewoo LAcetti,Aveo and other crap :plasma:
wha? buddy has a cracked windshield so daewoos are crap? slightly faulty logic. i'd have to hear why a crack appeared in the first place. mighta been a rock. i'm sure daewoo doesn't build windshields... they could be sourced from anywhere.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
i took to dealer...they r replacing it.says could b stress crack.lower drivers side about 2" up from bottom...has gone all the way across.they tried to say something must have impacted it....???....i told them they could keep it or fix it...thankfully the sales man handled it.and as for comments on the "import" car...and the rest of the humorus comments....honestly sometimes u dont have much of a choice...when u need a car...and its easier and cheaper to go with one that isnt "american made".i do like the car...it runs good...just hope it isnt gonna b a bad investment....was trying to get something my kids could have in few years and would b paid off already...

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by AVEO2GO@Jun 2 2004, 05:15 PM
i took to dealer...they r replacing it.says could b stress crack.lower drivers side about 2" up from bottom...has gone all the way across.they tried to say something must have impacted it....???....i told them they could keep it or fix it...thankfully the sales man handled it.and as for comments on the "import" car...and the rest of the humorus comments....honestly sometimes u dont have much of a choice...when u need a car...and its easier and cheaper to go with one that isnt "american made".i do like the car...it runs good...just hope it isnt gonna b a bad investment....was trying to get something my kids could have in few years and would b paid off already...
ah i don't think you have to worry yet. i haven't heard of any major problems yet... go ahead and enjoy your car! it's new so it has a warranty... hope the cars a good one for you!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
;) ty paul8488...im trying...i am just trying to remember,whenever u get something everybody makes sure they tell you all the negatives!!! :(

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by AVEO2GO@Jun 2 2004, 05:21 PM
;) ty paul8488...im trying...i am just trying to remember,whenever u get something everybody makes sure they tell you all the negatives!!! :(
well at this point you have a cracked windshield. that's one negative against a whole buncha positives (new car, full warranty, fuel economy, tossable little car, cheap insurance, low monthly payments). if things go wrng, then worry. until then, enjoy your car! get off the net and go for a drive right now!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.