GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Re: Chevy Astro II

I like the front a lot, and think the roof is a great/cool idea, but I don't like how high the doors look.

·
Registered
4,811 Posts

Definitely interesting, a bit too flat on the front and the line on the doors/windows needs to be lower, but definitely a good start.

·
Registered
4,134 Posts

haha, I got a good laugh outta it. But oddly, I like it! Good, clean design, and I love the stadium-style seating you got goin there!

·
Registered
818 Posts

I like the ideas in this one a great successor to the orignal.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

I love the stadium seating. Forget the driver's seat, that's where I'd want to be. :D The doors, like Rex said, are a little high. Other then that, pretty cool. :cool:

·
Registered
3,950 Posts

Ths definantly looks the part, except for the size. Otherwise nice drawing.

·
Banned
293 Posts

Same clean front end...The vista cruiser attachment...forget it. Unless it is a BUS...then it works. As a "minivan" step the stadium seating down, keep the clean lines, add the sunroof and it would be perfect. JMO.

·
Premium Member
9,366 Posts

I agree. And any possibility of making it into a computer generated chop. I'd like that.

·
Premium Member
12,554 Posts
personally, i dont like the stadium seating thing, t would be quite weird for passangers to sit all the way up there and the drivers down there. But hey, its a cool concept!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts