GM Inside News Forum banner

Chevrolet Street Tracker

589 views 12 replies 8 participants last post by  Gturismo1 
#1 ·
This is my vision of the next generation Tracker. This would be the performance SS varient. So what do yawll think?

See less See more
#6 ·
well as I said on your other chop, I can't even tell what brand of model this is supposed to be.

You've got your proportions and drawing down great but you need to crank up the details.. headlights, grills, wheels, etc to make it look like the brand you are going for. This car looks like it could be any make right now from the early 90s. Besides the words "TRACKER" on the side, nothing tells me right away this is a Chevy.

hope this helps

#8 ·
camaro_freak said:
well as I said on your other chop, I can't even tell what brand of model this is supposed to be.

You've got your proportions and drawing down great but you need to crank up the details.. headlights, grills, wheels, etc to make it look like the brand you are going for. This car looks like it could be any make right now from the early 90s. Besides the words "TRACKER" on the side, nothing tells me right away this is a Chevy.

hope this helps
+1

I'd also have to say it is WAY to boxy for anything but an off-roader these days. It almost out-boxes H2's and H3's.

And is that underbody glow?

#13 ·
It looks like a Euro-subcompact that is too tall riding on trailer tires.

Whenever I'm doing photoshops of cars, I always, ALWAYS, use big tires. I'm not talking 30" DUBS, but I use a wheel that is in proportion to the size of the car.

You want to fill out the wheel wells, to give it that aggressive stance, and a filled out look. Why do you think that all concept cars have bigger wheels than their production counterparts. Its all about the look. You don't want to see tiny wheels on a design sketch.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.