GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17,579 Posts
Interior looks promising, exterior is too "concept" too judge for a vehicle coming from GM. The large snout does not help, though. Name is hopeless, why not "Chevrolet Pompano Beach"?

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I would get it. I like the design. Can't wait to see what it actually will look like.

·
Premium Member
8,886 Posts
The way I see it, this is the next HHR. Only stands to reason given GM's comments about abandoning the retro look for the next-gen HHR and this riding on Delta II.

But how they get 7 seats in that is beyond me. Five sure, but seven! I don't see it.

·
Registered
277 Posts
If this is the size/price of the HHR we'd probably get one as our next car. My wife has a Cobalt and loves it but we'll need something with more room in the back. I was hoping for a wagon version of the Cruze but this will do nicely.

3 rows of seats though? Seems like it wouldn't be big enough. I'd rather have more cargo space.

·
Registered
233 Posts
If this is the size/price of the HHR we'd probably get one as our next car. My wife has a Cobalt and loves it but we'll need something with more room in the back. I was hoping for a wagon version of the Cruze but this will do nicely.

3 rows of seats though? Seems like it wouldn't be big enough. I'd rather have more cargo space.

I agree. I like the HHR, but not many people are fond of the retro styling.

Therefore, Chevy should have two wagons. A Retro HHR and a contemporary Orlando. Similar with how Jeep has the feminine Compass and the masculine Patriot.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts