GM Inside News Forum banner
8981 - 9000 of 9034 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Linton - any chance you could see if there is any update on GNSKRKD8NR133932? It looks like it was moved to 3800 a week and a half ago, and am curious if it is showing delayed at this point? Also, do you have any guidance on how long it is typically taking to go from 3800 to shipped at this point?

Thanks again for all your help!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good afternoon linton23. Could you please check on order number ZSRBQ2. It is a 2500 Denali black diamond. If there is a vin available could you also post it. I appreciate your help. Thank you!

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
@linton23 Thanks for the update! From what you’ve seen - is this typical for a 2022 model to sit at 4D00 this long? What is the average time you’re seeing 2022 vehicles sit at this status? If I recall correctly you mentioned it was moved to this status on 8/31. Thanks again for taking the time to answer these questions for us!
I have seen some cross into 3 and 4 months. Sorry but you asked. That being said I know of a few 2021 models from February still at 4D00.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Linton - any chance you could see if there is any update on GNSKRKD8NR133932? It looks like it was moved to 3800 a week and a half ago, and am curious if it is showing delayed at this point? Also, do you have any guidance on how long it is typically taking to go from 3800 to shipped at this point?

Showing 3800 no delayed and no estimated delivery date as of yet. If it does not get delayed I have seen them go a month or so.

·
Registered
298 Posts
Hey linton23 was just wanting to see if you showed anything different than my dealer is saying on 1GC4YNE79NF177020. Dealer is saying ETA of 11/26.

Thanks.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Wow! Thanks for the info. I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the illuminated sill plates….thats the only option on it besides puddle lamps

Will check with my dealer thanks again
I appreciate your response.
Its accepted at 1100 but it looks like you have some things on constraint 1LZ is constrained till March from what I read.
Do you know what is the constraint? Funny because I made a few changes that supposedly didn't have a constraint. Any way, thank you for the update.

·
Registered
1 Posts

Linton any way you could help with an update on this order — ZSTDQ2? Thanks for any help!

8981 - 9000 of 9034 Posts