GM Inside News Forum banner
8961 - 8980 of 9165 Posts

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Any reason some have Target dates at the event 3800 vs 4800, I thought 4800 was loading on freight?
If the vehicle is right and truly completed and ready to ship 3800 to 4800 is not a very long process. I believe this is a new thing to do with the new program we have called vin view. In most cases at 3800 we could be able to track it in vin view and that's why its given a date. I will be honest its an estimated delivery date its honestly been hit or miss.

·
Registered
5,974 Posts
Hi @linton23

could you please check ZZTWFR? I was 3400 and the TPW was 11/22 but the online chat just told me it’s now 3000 again??

please advise. TIA!
It is now showing 3000 as of 11/22. I have only ever seen this happen maybe 2 times in 23 years that was due to a problem with some option that the supplier could not meet a delivery. I don't sell Cadillac's so I don't have any of the info. Maybe your dealer can find out sorry.

·
Registered
11 Posts
It is now showing 3000 as of 11/22. I have only ever seen this happen maybe 2 times in 23 years that was due to a problem with some option that the supplier could not meet a delivery. I don't sell Cadillac's so I don't have any of the info. Maybe your dealer can find out sorry.
Wow! Thanks for the info. I’m wondering if it has anything to do with the illuminated sill plates….thats the only option on it besides puddle lamps

Will check with my dealer thanks again

·
Registered
5 Posts
Showing 4D00 sorry.
@linton23 Thanks for the update! From what you’ve seen - is this typical for a 2022 model to sit at 4D00 this long? What is the average time you’re seeing 2022 vehicles sit at this status? If I recall correctly you mentioned it was moved to this status on 8/31. Thanks again for taking the time to answer these questions for us!

8961 - 8980 of 9165 Posts