GM Inside News Forum banner
8261 - 8280 of 9034 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
“We’ve done very well. We believe we can still have an all-time sales record on the Sierra,” Duncan Aldred, global vice president of Buick GMC, told reporters Tuesday. “When we get chips, we generally put them in Sierra and Yukons and we’ve managed quite well through that (chip shortage) this year. We expect an improvement next year.”

Then why are they sitting for months? o_O

·
Registered
34 Posts
Linton, the inventory manager at Auffenberg (an IL GMC dealer) just posted that '22 diesel SUVs are available to order on Denalis only. Any truth to this?? Is it possible that some dealers are getting diesel allocations right now??

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Linton, the inventory manager at Auffenberg (an IL GMC dealer) just posted that '22 diesel SUVs are available to order on Denalis only. Any truth to this?? Is it possible that some dealers are getting diesel allocations right now??
He did not say when you would get them they will be out past January before they are built that would put it past the 180 days.

·
Registered
5,923 Posts
Thank you sir! Wishing I could get more info from my dealer but they have just told me I need to sit back and wait. Do you happen to know what status it was in last? Wondering if it is waiting on a chip or just as they said "Quality Control".... VIN Again: 1gnskrkd1mr425405
Sorry all it shows is the current status of 6000.

·
Registered
7 Posts
8261 - 8280 of 9034 Posts