GM Inside News Forum banner
8041 - 8060 of 9227 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Then why aren't they finishing any HDs?
They are finishing new builds. Seems the 4d00 are not the priority. I have deposits on multiple HD's one has been on 4d00 since mid august and another truck was built and already on the way to the dealer from a late september TPW. You may be better to back out and start a new order honestly... or keep the hold one one and order another.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Hi Linton,

Can you please check on my order ZXJTC0 for a 2022 Yukon SLT 4WD… Fingers crossed it moved past 1100.

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
6,009 Posts
I would try some different dealers. If you're willing to pay msrp should be able to get something easy. Where you located?
I dont know about that. The last diesel I had last month we received calls from over 1000 miles away. Most said we were the only dealer they had found with a diesel that was not above MSRP. It was an LT and those are easier to get.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Sorry still at 1100.
Thanks for your help. I greatly appreciate it. It will get picked up eventually. I wasn’t going to pay over MSRP so that means working with a smaller dealer with limited allocation.

·
Registered
417 Posts
I dont know about that. The last diesel I had last month we received calls from over 1000 miles away. Most said we were the only dealer they had found with a diesel that was not above MSRP. It was an LT and those are easier to get.
Yup. Wish I was surprised. Selling at MSRP, is fair on both sides in this environment.

I know several around me asking 5 grand over sticker on any full-size, mid-size truck or full-size SUV from GM. Heck a few months back folks were discounting Terrain/Equinox models and Acadia/Blazer and Traverse models for close to invoice (or at invoice) less rebates. Not any more those are all at sticker (a few asking above) less any rebates.

I do feel bad for people paying so much over sticker. I can’t even see the end in site nor the industry I am in.

Crazy times…

8041 - 8060 of 9227 Posts