GM Inside News Forum banner
7541 - 7560 of 7893 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Linton. Can I please get an update on order ZQFR68 GM chat has told me it is now 4300. It was 4D00 before. I don't trust GM chat anymore. I think they lie. Can you tell me what date it changed to 4300 if it really is?

Thank you for your help.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Linton can you check on ZNVCJS again for me. Last week it was built but in MP jail. Chevy chat now claims it is on it way but no ETA. Pushed a little bit and they say it is 4300 intermediate delivery, wondering if that means they are shipping it to a holding area to wait on a chip like they are doing with the cars from the Delta plant here in Michigan (they have acres of them stashed out at Michigan State University's outlying parking lots) Thanks appreciate any info/insight you can provide

·
Registered
112 Posts
Linton. Can I please get an update on order ZQFR68 GM chat has told me it is now 4300. It was 4D00 before. I don't trust GM chat anymore. I think they lie. Can you tell me what date it changed to 4300 if it really is?

Thank you for your help.
Funny I think we typed about the same thing at the same time

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Thank you for clarifying that. By locked out, do you mean that you cannot order the 22 Silverado LD's?
When I go to the order system and choose the LD it says no ordering info available. Gm has locked the system till they open orders.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts

Thank you for your help.
I still show 4D00 4300 is not shipping to rail yard its ready to go to the outside option for like a sprayed in bedliner 4800 is the code for shipping out. I will say this it could be moving it would not be the firs time something has left 4D00 or 4B00 and not got scanned to advance the status.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Linton can you check on ZNVCJS again for me. Last week it was built but in MP jail. Chevy chat now claims it is on it way but no ETA. Pushed a little bit and they say it is 4300 intermediate delivery, wondering if that means they are shipping it to a holding area to wait on a chip like they are doing with the cars from the Delta plant here in Michigan (they have acres of them stashed out at Michigan State University's outlying parking lots) Thanks appreciate any info/insight you can provide
Still shows 4D00 but read my post above I have had stuff jump status. Dont get excited till it hits 4800 thats when it ships. I have seen them go 4300 then 4200 the 4800.

7541 - 7560 of 7893 Posts