GM Inside News Forum banner
7501 - 7520 of 7891 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Liston hope your weekend was great. Just checking in on #ZSGWD0 it was supposed to be built last week. Hoping it doesn’t get put on hold.

·
Registered
7 Posts
All I can tell you is what I have seen. I just got an Equinox in that was 4 months on 4D00. Some go faster than others but thats all I have seen.
Thanks for all the information. My dealer just called and said they are getting 2 trucks coming in and mine is on one of them. Of course they told me this last week also. So we’ll see.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Linton could you please check ZNVCJS for me again? This is supposed to be TPW hoping it gets built on time and doesn't have to wait for chips for too long.

FWIW not sure if anyone out there has a Camaro ordered but I work right down the street from the plant and drive by multiple times a day. For the last 2 weeks or so the holding lots have been filling up with newly produced cars mostly Camaros. Prior to this the lots were 1/3 to 1/2 full and there hasn't been a lot of turnover in the lots (same cars sitting in the same spot for months and not many transport trucks hauling them out) The last several days they have obviously had chips to install as they are doing kind of a mini assembly line in the parking lot. On my way in this am they were actually driving them out of the main lot into a sort of unsecured (not fenced in) lot across the street where they were lining them up in much longer lines than they have been and installing chips. There were also a lot more car haulers loading this morning.

·
Registered
5,415 Posts
Thanks for all the information. My dealer just called and said they are getting 2 trucks coming in and mine is on one of them. Of course they told me this last week also. So we’ll see.
It would not be the first to leave 4D00 or 4B00 and be on the way to the dealer and not change code.

7501 - 7520 of 7891 Posts