GM Inside News Forum banner

7301 - 7320 of 7333 Posts

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Linton,

If ordering for the 22 Silverado's start July 1st, when will GM release the ordering information regarding available colors, engines, options, etc...?

Thank you.
If its like the last few years we will get order books about a month after ordering starts. We have to fly blind when the new years start. I checked my system now and can get info on the 2500hd trucks but nothing yet for customers to review.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Linton, how much detail are you able to see on the order? I know TPW was still a month out on ZNVCJS but wondering if you are able to see if it is one of the ones they are going to axe Start/Stop on? It won't hurt my feelings if they do. I am a little concerned as I read somewhere NHT contented packages are supposed to be constrained until July which could explain the July build date but curious on that also.

Thanks
Sorry I dont have any way of telling which will lose the auto stop right now. ZL6 advanced trailering comes out of constraint the same day as your target week. Looks like all of the constraints fall off then.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey linton could I get an update on ZPHVN0 (I'm assuming it will be 4d00 still, I've now been told by 3 different people in three different locations - all work at dealerships- that it could be OCTOBER before they finish this truck. In your opinion is this legit? If it is then I'm gonna for sure get my money back and tell the dealer good luck on selling it.)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey linton could I get an update on ZPHVN0 (I'm assuming it will be 4d00 still, I've now been told by 3 different people in three different locations - all work at dealerships- that it could be OCTOBER before they finish this truck. In your opinion is this legit? If it is then I'm gonna for sure get my money back and tell the dealer good luck on selling it.)

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
If you still need the truck it could be an issue dealers are asking over sticker in many places. It still shows 4d00.

·
Registered
8 Posts
My dealer just told me there are constraints on my order, which includes the engine(5.3L-apparently they stopped making them), the LTZ Premium Package, Tech Package, Convenience Packages, and Safety Packages. I have waited almost 6 weeks to learn the engine was a constraint.

They told me they are only making the 3.0L Duramax and 2.7L Turbo.

Has anybody heard of this one?

Thanks!

7301 - 7320 of 7333 Posts