GM Inside News Forum banner

7281 - 7300 of 7333 Posts

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Hey Linton. First post on here. Could you advise current event code status of order number ZNRGVP and possible location of the truck and ETA? GM online chat is useless. Thank you.
4b00 sorry the estimated delivery date was 6/01 looks like its still at the factory.

·
Registered
2 Posts
4b00 sorry the estimated delivery date was 6/01 looks like its still at the factory.
Linton,
Thanks for your quick reply. GM is saying that it’s shipped and has it as a 4200 code. Do you have any advise or reason as to why I would get 2 different answers. The dealer is saying it’s in Lords town ohio. I don’t know who to believe I just want my truck. Thanks again.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Linton,
Thanks for your quick reply. GM is saying that it’s shipped and has it as a 4200 code. Do you have any advise or reason as to why I would get 2 different answers. The dealer is saying it’s in Lords town ohio. I don’t know who to believe I just want my truck. Thanks again.
I have seen this happen and its a little confusing to 4200 and 4300 are newer codes and do not mean shipped to the dealer that code is 4800. Those codes are for like outside accessories install and ready to ship to the local railyard from the factory. Its also common for the 4b00 and 4doo to get stuck and the truck shipped. I trust the dealer over gm chat right now they can track the unit with onstar for now.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good morning Linton! Thanks for the work you put into this. Would you mind checking ZPDJKF? We placed an order for a Tahoe a couple months ago. Just wanted to see if there was movement on it. Thanks!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Hi Linton, could you check ZJZXR3 one more time please? I believe it is finally on its way, but wondered if there is an estimated delivery date? Thanks!

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Hi Linton, could you check ZJZXR3 one more time please? I believe it is finally on its way, but wondered if there is an estimated delivery date? Thanks!
Its at 4200 to be on the way it would read 4800. The estimated delivery date is 06/04/2021. Its past due.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Linton, can you look up order number ZPJSQ9, GMC chat says it’s in quality control ETA 6/20, my salesman says event code 4150, his manager just called me and said it will be at the dealership tomorrow. Who can I believe?

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Hi Linton, can you look up order number ZPJSQ9, GMC chat says it’s in quality control ETA 6/20, my salesman says event code 4150, his manager just called me and said it will be at the dealership tomorrow. Who can I believe?
I show it bayed 4B00 with a 5/20 delivery date. However that being said and I havd said in earlier posts I have seen a lot of 4b00 show up suddenly on the lot. The dealer can use vin view so it may be sitting on a truck on the way to the dealership. If the manager says tomorrow I would not make that call unless I knew something.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Linton,

If ordering for the 22 Silverado's start July 1st, when will GM release the ordering information regarding available colors, engines, options, etc...?

Thank you.

·
Registered
99 Posts
Linton, how much detail are you able to see on the order? I know TPW was still a month out on ZNVCJS but wondering if you are able to see if it is one of the ones they are going to axe Start/Stop on? It won't hurt my feelings if they do. I am a little concerned as I read somewhere NHT contented packages are supposed to be constrained until July which could explain the July build date but curious on that also.

Thanks

7281 - 7300 of 7333 Posts