GM Inside News Forum banner

7261 - 7280 of 7333 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Linton,

Could you please check on my order ZQFK87?

I get conflicting reports from my dealer and Chevrolet chat.

I ordered my LTZ on/around May 6.

Thanks,

JP

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Hi Linton,

Could you please check on my order ZQFK87?

I get conflicting reports from my dealer and Chevrolet chat.

I ordered my LTZ on/around May 6.

Thanks,

JP
That order number shows 0500 means its not submitted to GM yet.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
I checked with my dealer. They say it is ordered and submitted
Then it must be under a different number because that one is showing 0500. There can be some mix up with other codes but not that one. Is it possible you made a last minute change to your order? Or he could be waiting for allocation but its not an official order till 1100.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Then it must be under a different number because that one is showing 0500. There can be some mix up with other codes but not that one. Is it possible you made a last minute change to your order? Or he could be waiting for allocation but its not an official order till 1100.
The dealer told it is waiting for allocation.
What is allocation?

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
The dealer told it is waiting for allocation.
What is allocation?
Allocation is when GM says we can order a new vehicle thats in high demand. Like Tahoe or Suburban. The problem is if something you want on the vehicle is on stop like right now most trucks we get are the 4 cylinders or the 3.0 diesel because the 5.3 is on stop.

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Linton,

Please check the status of order #ZCRKT0.

Thank you.
1100 still. The Trailboss is the hardest unit to get from GM right now we have had one on the lot and 1 just got allocated to my dealership for the year so far.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Allocation is when GM says we can order a new vehicle thats in high demand. Like Tahoe or Suburban. The problem is if something you want on the vehicle is on stop like right now most trucks we get are the 4 cylinders or the 3.0 diesel because the 5.3 is on stop.
Thanks for the info.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey linton could I get another update on ZPHVN0. I'm gonna guess still 4d00 but maybe I can get a positive surprise :LOL:

·
Registered
5,173 Posts
Hey linton could I get another update on ZPHVN0. I'm gonna guess still 4d00 but maybe I can get a positive surprise :LOL:
Sorry still 4D00. There was an article that said GM was opening plants back up and had secured a supply of chips so it may change soon.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Sorry still 4D00. There was an article that said GM was opening plants back up and had secured a supply of chips so it may change soon.
Thanks! The Chevy chat told me jack cooper was moving it so I used their tracking thing with my vin. Shows it being dropped (assuming at holding lot) on 12th and a pending delivery to a shop that does bedliners. Hopefully that means it’s gonna be going there soon.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey Linton. First post on here. Could you advise current event code status of order number ZNRGVP and possible location of the truck and ETA? GM online chat is useless. Thank you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Good afternoon Linton. New member here. Can you tell me the status of order #ZQZX86? I'd love to know if there is a build date yet. Thanks much

7261 - 7280 of 7333 Posts