GM Inside News Forum banner

7101 - 7120 of 7146 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Linton can you check the status of ZNVCJS please? When we went through the order a couple of things were N/A the dealership inventory manager decided to order it anyway and said if I like it its mine if not they will put it on the lot. Since it was ordered looks like lots of other stuff may be constrained also. Curious if it was done as a sold order? I am 6mo out on my lease end hopefully GM can get it in gear, but I don't have good luck with orders. My 2 trucks prior to the one I am driving took 16 and 21 weeks to get with the second one having the train it was on get hit by a tornado en route from Mexico.

Thanks
Craig

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Linton can you check the status of ZNVCJS please? When we went through the order a couple of things were N/A the dealership inventory manager decided to order it anyway and said if I like it its mine if not they will put it on the lot. Since it was ordered looks like lots of other stuff may be constrained also. Curious if it was done as a sold order? I am 6mo out on my lease end hopefully GM can get it in gear, but I don't have good luck with orders. My 2 trucks prior to the one I am driving took 16 and 21 weeks to get with the second one having the train it was on get hit by a tornado en route from Mexico.

Thanks
Craig
You are at 3000 with a 6/07 target week.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Ordered 12/28, arrived at dealer Monday

·
Registered
6 Posts
Im waiting for my suburban about 7 weeks now and there is not much i can find out from my dealer can you help with finding anything about my order please ZNDR4H

·
Registered
5 Posts
You are at 1100. I saw your other post in the group sorry I only track orders on this page as I dont want to track through page after page. Also my sytem closes around 8 pm EST and I cant track orders till the morning.
Thank you. Do you mind seeing if the status has changed since your last update please? Thank you.

7101 - 7120 of 7146 Posts