GM Inside News Forum banner

7081 - 7100 of 7146 Posts

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Guys just to give you an understanding of how low inventory is we have a locator service paying $3000 over MSRP for Silverado, Sierra, Tahoe, Suburban, Yukon and Yukon XL. If your order has lots of accessories a bunch of them are out of stock meaning your order is sitting. I have a Colorado from October thats stuck because of all the extras ordered on it. There are a lot of dealers doing there best to get your order done but its GM that builds them. As a former zone manager I knew once said its GM's ball, ballpark, equipment and field. The dealers just paid a lot of money to be able to play.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi, Linton,

Would you please check the status of order number XVWBJ3 and let me know if has been produced?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Linton,

Would you please check the status of order number XVWBJ3 and let me know if the VIN is available yet?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi Linton,

Also do you think that order number XVWBJ3 will ship this week and what is the average shipping time from Bowling Green Kentucky to Alabama?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Hi Linton,

Also do you think that order number XVWBJ3 will ship this week and what is the average shipping time from Bowling Green Kentucky to Alabama?

Thanks,
James
My system is saying its delivered order code 5000 the last 8 of your vin is M5110732. It may be on the truck on the way to your store but you should hear something soon.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Would you please check ZJMTDF. I believe it is being produced in China. I think it is assembled but not shipped. Any Idea how long it takes to get from China assembly plant to dealer in Denver Colorado?

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
Would you please check ZJMTDF. I believe it is being produced in China. I think it is assembled but not shipped. Any Idea how long it takes to get from China assembly plant to dealer in Denver Colorado?
You are correct. You are probably at least a month or 2 out from being delivered.

7081 - 7100 of 7146 Posts