GM Inside News Forum banner

6881 - 6900 of 6926 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Good afternoon Linton, i'm fairly newly registered on this forum and been reading for a while on the subject, i've ordered a new 2021 GMC Sierra HD AT4 on october 26, 2020 and no news from my order at all. I tried via GM website chat and even there they just don't give me any information at all. I am from Quebec (Canada) don't know if you could help me with any info on my order # ZCZH4T, would appreciate a lot if you could give me an idea of which status my order is.

Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Good afternoon Linton, i'm fairly newly registered on this forum and been reading for a while on the subject, i've ordered a new 2021 GMC Sierra HD AT4 on october 26, 2020 and no news from my order at all. I tried via GM website chat and even there they just don't give me any information at all. I am from Quebec (Canada) don't know if you could help me with any info on my order # ZCZH4T, would appreciate a lot if you could give me an idea of which status my order is.

Thanks in advance.
Sorry but I cant track Canadian orders. I believe its because I am in the U.S. and the 2 systems are not the same.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Sorry but I cant track Canadian orders. I believe its because I am in the U.S. and the 2 systems are not the same.
Thank you for letting me know, honestly it is kind of hard to get an answer on the order status, starting to be anxious To get my new truck!!
Thanks anyway, i will keep reading on this forum, quite good information i can find on there.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Newly registered and have a new truck order I'd like to know the status. Order #ZKFP2T Thanks for all the lookup information - I'm sure it's a very time consuming task. :)

·
Registered
13 Posts
You are at 1100 as of 10/29.
Thank you. Do orders only move past 1100 once allocations are available? I know that my model and most options I chose are constrained. Would my order move past 1100 to 2000 if parts weren't available, but dealer has allocations?

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Thank you. Do orders only move past 1100 once allocations are available? I know that my model and most options I chose are constrained. Would my order move past 1100 to 2000 if parts weren't available, but dealer has allocations?
Normally the orders wont move till the constraints on that order are removed as there is no way to know when the parts will be available. Allocation means you get a vehicle but it has to match the constraints if you dont have an order that fits you could lose the allocation.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hi Linton,

I order a 2021 Corvette and I was told that my order number XVWBJ3 got allocated last week, would you please check let me know if I made it to 2000 status?

Thanks,
James

·
Registered
7 Posts
Linton, Hello,

I placed an order for a Sierra Denali on 1/19. My dealer tells me that the order went in 1/24, but didn't specify if that was when they submitted it, or when it was received or accepted by GM. I'm wondering if you can give me anymore information on it's status? The order number is ZJVP8N.

I plan on ordering a fiberglass tonneau cover for it, that will take about 4 weeks to get, and I'm hoping to try to time it's arrival, as close to when the truck comes in as possible.

Thank you so very much!

Glenn

·
Registered
4,986 Posts
Linton, Hello,

I placed an order for a Sierra Denali on 1/19. My dealer tells me that the order went in 1/24, but didn't specify if that was when they submitted it, or when it was received or accepted by GM. I'm wondering if you can give me anymore information on it's status? The order number is ZJVP8N.

I plan on ordering a fiberglass tonneau cover for it, that will take about 4 weeks to get, and I'm hoping to try to time it's arrival, as close to when the truck comes in as possible.

Thank you so very much!

Glenn
My system shows it went in on 1/29. its at 1100 which is where all orders start to be honest it could be months. I have orders in system since October that are still at 1100.

6881 - 6900 of 6926 Posts