GM Inside News Forum banner
2421 - 2440 of 15599 Posts

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
No, they didn't give me anything. It was supposed to be ordered on January 12th, but they said that GM may start picking up orders on the 17th or the 24th. Order code was given to me on the 28th. I have my own list of RPO codes, that I want. TK15906, 5SA, GBA, H2X, PCJ, PCX, Q7M, UTT, VQZ, VKW. Can you verify that this is correct. I only have word of mouth to go by and a deposit on something I trusted someone to take care of. Thank You for your time. SHRJNW in MO
My codes match that but a little info my system says 1100 as of 1/27 you got the order code on the 28 means it was ordered on the 27th.

·
Registered
8,183 Posts
Ok, that is interesting. I wonder if there is a delay from the time the dealer enters it to when GM Preliminary accepts it. Thank you for checking.
No there is not they accept the order as soon as we submit it thats the 1100 code. But it will not move from that till they work on placing and building the order. In your case I would say its no allocation or there is an item constrained on the unit.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Morning!!

Please check status of order# SFZKH6 - NY. Last time checked it was status code 4B00. Hopefully status has changed to 4200.

Thank you for ALL your help during the order process!!!!!

TDR

·
Registered
4 Posts
Good Morning!!

Please check status of order# SFZKH6 - NY. Last time checked it was status code 4B00. Hopefully status has changed to 4200.

Thank you for ALL your help during the order process!!!!!

TDR

2421 - 2440 of 15599 Posts