GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
1,098 Posts
These pictures are so amazing. It looks far better and upscale than even the MINI. GM is surely on the path to recovery. Between these new cars and Fords new cars, the rest of the industry is going to be put on their ear.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Front looks great, interior is sharp and simple. Too bad about that rear end though. Sleek retro front end, dumpy butt. Why?

j

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
its nice looking, but I dont like the station wagon look on a 2dr car? I really just want a Camaro, not this thing.

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
I don't really mind that its a two door, I think it looks pretty sharp. I dont like the grille or the rear (cept for the lights), the interior is really a show-stopper, although I have doubts and fears as to how I (or an automotive journalist) would be able to read those guages though. I think its a great job, if they fixed the grille, rear and toned down the interior a bit, it would be perfect. I still think Retro is out though!

·
Registered
68 Posts
Looks good, but needs a few things changed. The tailgate has to go, and it needs a little work from the front wheels froeward.

·
Registered
533 Posts
2-door wagons were pretty much the norm back in the 40's thru the 60's...it looks like a very 'do-able' concept, but I do agree with the prevailing thought: enough with the unique concepts and give us either a Camaro or Chevelle...that '05 Mustang is looking pretty good...300hp for just under $30k...let's go Chevy...give us something....

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
I can see the Surf crowd now. This would be a hoot in Newport Beach, CA.
I wish I could rent one the next time I go to Costa Mesa, CA........

Ken

·
Banned
7,944 Posts
This little car looks cool, very production ready, slick. This car could be made very easily, the lights are even similar to the Solstice lights. What the car really reminds me of is the Vega station wagon.

For $20,000 this can be a winner.

·
Registered
94 Posts
i like this thing a lot...the retro vette grill thing...eh i dont know..i dont think it fits the current chevy theme..but other than that (which i can get over really easy) i think this thing would sell big time. 210 horses seems kinda shy but the 5 speed auto is cool. i say build it and add at least 30 more horses..then well talk hehe <_<

·
Registered
381 Posts
I dont like this idea at all... they are trying to figure out other variants to fill the solstice platform... sorry, but I dont see a 2dr wagon selling... especially when a solstice and maybe another small car on the platform is available...

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
2 door wagons aren't popular?

I thought they were.

The Nomad is a small car. It's not like marketing a Buick Roadmaster Wagon as a coupe.

Also, some people won't buy a convertible (Solstice) due to their climate area.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts