GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
252 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Chevrolet introduces its cheaper Mercedes C-Class.
Forget the Aveo. Chevrolet renames and redesigns its compact sedan, gives it a luxury appearence, and the Naples is what you get. Available for the 2009 model year, the Chevrolet compact starts at $23,000 ($3,000 cheaper than the base C-Class), and the SS model starting at $29,000 ($3,000 cheaper than the C-Class AMG.) The base Naples delivers 200 hp at 30 mpg, while the SS shows off 300 hp and 22 mpg.
Hope ya like!

·
Banned
6,653 Posts
Naples? As in: the world's largest retirement community in Florida? I'm thinking of a special edition Lucerne with white leather interior.

·
Registered
9,751 Posts
HoosierRon said:
Naples? As in: the world's largest retirement community in Florida? I'm thinking of a special edition Lucerne with white leather interior.
AKA one of the richest communities in Florida and I think it was named the most inflated housing market in the country a few years ago.

It looks really really tall.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
nice design, far fetched story.

rmodys said:
AKA one of the richest communities in Florida and I think it was named the most inflated housing market in the country a few years ago.

It looks really really tall.
inflated housing market? idk what that means but my grandparents have a house in fiddler's creek.

·
Registered
246 Posts
The design isn't too bad, but it's very generic with the body side and the front looks like the new Malibu. It's a good attempt and decent perspective, but needs alot more detail and some indication of wheels. Btw is it riding on marshmellows?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts