GM Inside News Forum banner

Chevrolet Familia just beginning, thoughts?

1K views 19 replies 18 participants last post by  TiburonJT 
#1 ·
Here is going to be what I call the Chevrolet Familia!

Todo:
Doors, front end, rear end, rework, and stylisle, make more uniform.

See less See more
#3 ·
I might get banned for saying this, but in case National Lampoon needed something to replace the Wagonqueen Family Truckster, here is it.

The one and only name for an upcoming Chevy minivan is Astro. Upcoming minivans are to "look like spaceships", so this name is more than befitting. I wonder whether anybody would try to show us how a modern version of the original TransSport/APV would look like...

#7 ·
It looks like a hodgepodge of parts from different vehicles. I would prefer that the bottom edge of all of the windows be aligned. Visibility would probably also be a problem for it. It's still better than anything I could ever do, but it sort of has a claymation look to the front end.

#9 ·
Were YOU in the Military or what ?...Jeez, that is the most ugly thing I have seen in quite a while,...but I do like the CONCEPT. Really. Pepole do buy UGLY trucks...Look at Toyota...They sell tons of them ! Maybe YOU ARE on to something here ?

#15 ·
betub1 said:
Looks like a car for Mr Potato. Stick some things (eyes, nose, etc) into a base form.
Compared to this, the Ssangyong Rodius and the first Fiat Multipla look very sexy and desireable.
Best part of it are the wheels...
I agree . . . the wheels aren't that bad.

#16 ·
Hmm, looks like it was made from playdo and failed its structural integrity test... everythings out of shape/wack... though I will say it certainly is unique!

#17 ·
MRDETROITMETAL said:
Were YOU in the Military or what ?...Jeez, that is the most ugly thing I have seen in quite a while,...but I do like the CONCEPT. Really. Pepole do buy UGLY trucks...Look at Toyota...They sell tons of them ! Maybe YOU ARE on to something here ?
Ouch.

And I don't think Toyota trucks are UGLY... they're just... bland.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.