GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
375 Posts
I hope it will be smaller.

I am hoping it will be squared back Lyriq with 3rd row.

The Equinox BEV is the compact electric CUV.

Midisize CUV with 3rd row will way outsell a subcompact CUV.

Because it is dumb to have 2 compact CUV before you have a midsize and a subcompact.

·
Registered
21,683 Posts
So the Blazer is going to be available in a year, and wasn't at CES, but the Equinox that was a CES isn't available until almost a year later!? Next they'll tell us, the "First Edition" will be the second model available a year after the first?

·
Registered
18 F150 Sport 3.5, 18 WRX, 07 Town Car, 06 Explorer V8 Eddie Bauer
475 Posts
Does the new blazer sell? Ive only seen 5 or 6 total in the wild since it came back as wrong wheel drive. was there really no way to just make a 2 door tahoe and sell as a real blazer?

·
Registered
21,683 Posts
Does the new blazer sell? Ive only seen 5 or 6 total in the wild since it came back as wrong wheel drive. was there really no way to just make a 2 door tahoe and sell as a real blazer?
They sell everyone they can make, they can't make very many, is the biggest problem.

·
Registered
9,603 Posts
I would say the NEW blazer is by and fare the BEST SELLING NON frame vehicle GM sells in Winnipeg
they are everywhere up here (considering they are "new" and 2021 production constraints and all)
and a 2 DOOR tahoe would sell as well as 2 door pickups do IE not at all

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,465 Posts
For what it's worth, CR likes the Blazer quite a bit. I see a few around here, one of the better-looking crossovers IMO.

gm authority dot com/blog/2022/01/chevy-blazer-among-best-suvs-under-40000-says-consumer-reports/

Reactions: jzchev28

·
Registered
Current ride: 2015 Sonic sedan 1.8L/5sp
2,465 Posts
I am hoping it will be squared back Lyriq with 3rd row.

The Equinox BEV is the compact electric CUV.

Midisize CUV with 3rd row will way outsell a subcompact CUV.

Because it is dumb to have 2 compact CUV before you have a midsize and a subcompact.
There's talk that the Nox EV will replace the Bolt, so maybe there will be more of a size difference between the Blazer and the Nox EV.

gm authority com/blog/2022/01/will-the-2024-chevy-equinox-ev-replace-the-bolt-ev-and-bolt-euv/

·
Registered
6,343 Posts
The new Blazer is pretty popular in my area. I see them all over.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts