GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,692 Posts
Much less "angry" exterior looks. I like it. The radio unit is so much better looking it's not even funny. We get the 3rd World circa 1999 Delphi head unit.

·
Banned
8,969 Posts
It doesn't make sense to me why GM hasn't changed to this interior and grill here in the US. It can't cost them much if anything to do it here, and they'd sell more. I guess they're just happy following the Ranger plan!

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
They'd have to change the awful swoop on the side of the bed for me to consider one. God, I really hate certain trends. The swoops on cars look so dorky.

·
Registered
11,898 Posts

quite impressive in comparison

·
Editor
26,951 Posts
I'm surprised GM hasn't given the North American Colorado that face. It fits in with the new Chevrolet look far better than the current Colorado.

·
Banned
11,892 Posts
In N. America the Colorado sells on incentives and whatever deal GM has every other month.
Worldwide it sells by trying to be competitive and bringing a better product!

·
Registered
237 Posts
My lease is up on my Canyon this year, and GM has done little to get me back into another one, don't get me wrong I really like my truck and have had zero problems with it, but its been three years since I have had it and I don't feel like getting the exact same truck again only newer. Some updates would have been nice

·
Registered
5,424 Posts
GM.....if you want to offer the rest of the world truly competitive product, while treating your N. American customers like "second-class citizens".....you can go **** yourself.....

The CTS, Malibu/Aura, G8 are good, but stop throwing us bones here and there and get it together before the Asians take you apart entirely.....(or before you become nearly irrelevant, like Chrysler) :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,231 Posts
So, where are they building these?

Wikipedia says Louisiana and Thailand. Are they building a special version for the mideast/south asia/paki market, or is this the new international Colorado, or what?

(FYI, every documentary about Pakistan I've seen makes it look like wall-to-wall Toyotas. But clearly truck country.)

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
:repost: They sell it in Thailand too.

I think this thing's exterior is fugly compared to the Colorado here. The interior is much nicer. :cool: But I also think it's time for a facelift/overhaul.

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
Everyone's raving about the interior, but it's practically identical to ours. The only thing that seems to be better about the other is the gauges.

The grass is always greener...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts