GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
This car is Sooo beautiful! And I drive a C6. The C3 body has always been my favorite, that's one of the reasons I like the C6, because they brought some of the lines back. This car modernizes the C3 in the same way, to me at least, as Chevy modernized the first gen Camaro with the new one. Great Job!

·
Registered
13,337 Posts
Thanks I saw this yesterday.....I think this thing is simply gorgeous despite/because of the "excess". I pray that for once GM builds an awesome recent concept nearly as is vs. relegating it to a warehouse or display stand at Disney World. No Velite, no LaCrosse, no Nomads, no Cien or Sixteen, no Riviera...stop wowing us with awesome concepts and BUILD the damn things....they would have sold like crazy! And you do want to sell cars, right GM?

·
Registered
2,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks I saw this yesterday.....I think this thing is simply gorgeous despite/because of the "excess". I pray that for once GM builds an awesome recent concept nearly as is vs. relegating it to a warehouse or display stand at Disney World. No Velite, no LaCrosse, no Nomads, no Cien or Sixteen, no Riviera...stop wowing us with awesome concepts and BUILD the damn things....they would have sold like crazy! And you do want to sell cars, right GM?
well i almost completely agree with you, im just not so sure about gm wanting to sell cars. i mean with this attitude...

oh boy...after reading the names of the concepts... only the solstice and the camaro made it. but the cien, the nomads... i dont even wanna continue. :(

·
Registered
803 Posts
Beautiful. Reminds me of the Mako Shark and the older Stingray models.

Absolutely would have no problem with this being the C7 with a few tweaks.

·
Registered
2,089 Posts
I like the Stingray symbol. Very "Batman-y". :eek:

As for the overall design, I like the front, hate the back.

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
That thing's horrid. Looks exactly like what it is - a prop for a Transformers movie. Reminds me of those Chrysler Conquest/Mitsu Starion cars from the 80's or 70's.

I pray Corvette doesn't take a huge step backward with something like that. In fact I'm sure they won't. It would destroy their customer base.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts