GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
36,097 Posts
Living in a dream world must be quite enjoyable.

·
Banned
660 Posts
Potty mouth? Really? As a chef and former sailor, I come by it honestly but I've seen far worse said here and no one calls out those people....but, as a "goodwill gesture" I won't make posts with 4th grade swear words in them anymore.
I am also a fellow veteran of the US Navy and it amazes me what people get offended by when it comes to language

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,047 Posts
CAN WE STOP WITH THE COMMIEFORNIA CRAP! Let's all keep our political opinions out of this. Some of us come here to read the posts for new points of view, not the same rehash of the crap we hear on TV.
As a goodwill gesture - maybe you can stop the potty-mouth............
I'm OK with "COMMIEFORNIA". It seems to be accurate so why be offended?
Not offended, but it just cheapens the discussion, turning into a mess. I just figure that if the moderators (if they existed) wouldn't allow, maybe we shouldn't be saying it? I come here to get AWAY from the political discussions.
It is not political, it's just a fact. Not pretty, but that's the way it is. There's always the ignore function.
Unless California has seceded from the Union and changed it's Government to something that doesn't really, truly exist anymore (at least not in it's 1950's Red Scare form), then yes, it's opinion, not fact. The word "Communism" is just as overused as "Nazi" or "Fascist". None of it truly, TRULY fits, it's just being used as a lazy description of things we don't agree with or like.

If I choose ignore on those who start down the political rabbit hole, there wouldn't be any posts to see. Sometimes there's a nugget of car stuff in all of these posts, why take the chance of missing that just to avoid reading stuff that sounds like MSNBC and FoxNews having a pee-pee contest? Much more beneficial to ALL of us if we just keep the politics in politics and the car talk in car talk. I avoid the threads that seem like they could go political. I hear it all day at work, I come here to get away from it all....not trying to sound rude or anything, I just don't understand why we always go there on GMI.
The Truth hurts some of them I guess. Cali has long been headed that way. Getting worse and worse every year it seems.

·
Registered
5,296 Posts
Potty mouth? Really? As a chef and former sailor, I come by it honestly but I've seen far worse said here and no one calls out those people....but, as a "goodwill gesture" I won't make posts with 4th grade swear words in them anymore.
It could've been worse...he could've called it "ghetto slang"

21 - 25 of 25 Posts