GM Inside News Forum banner
41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Super Moderator
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #41 ·
I am unable to access those pics from work (stupid Web Sense!) but will arrange to get them hosted tonight. GM_Guy81 or nsap, can either of you guys make this happen? Also, if you've viewed the pics before, they could be in your cache and uploaded to a hosted site. You have my permission, as long as I'm credited. E-mail me at work at [email protected] if you need me to do more.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by SUPERBADD75@Jun 23 2004, 03:07 PM
and all these "mud fences" seem to be still be #1 in sales. Guess you are in the minority.
what's #1 in sales? the Malibu? as if! the Impala? not quite! what are you smoking?
Chevy sells the most cars out of any car company last time I checked.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Am I the only one who thinks the malibu actually looks pretty good? I saw one on M street in Georgetown the other day, it was a maxx, and green. I was like, woah, its a maax, then 3 cars down I saw another malibu, same color, but a sedan this time. Seems to me they are doing ok.

·
Registered
316 Posts
i think they are probably a good car but the front end is just horrendously unattractive IMO, not just bland, but unattractive. i've seen a few on the road but most of them have just been silver, i'd like to see one in some different colors, maybe that helps.

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by GM_Guy81@Jun 23 2004, 08:10 PM
Am I the only one who thinks the malibu actually looks pretty good?
:eek: No you're not. I think it's a great looking car too. I love the Maxx as well. GM did a great job updating/changing the Malibu. The way I see it, the complainers (based on the gripes & nit-picks from past post )are the ones who expect the promise of changed quality from GM to happen overnight. GM's perceived quality decline didn't happen overnight, don't expect the change overnight.

·
Registered
2,875 Posts
Chevy sells the most cars out of any car company last time I checked.
perhaps they do, but they also have a large car line, and offer rebates on everything they sell. it doesn't mean that they have a best seller among any of them.

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
Stupid AOL... <_<

·
Registered
5,013 Posts
The pictures exceeded the bandwith limit...check a couple of posts up. :D

·
Super Moderator
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #50 ·
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Jun 23 2004, 04:14 PM
The pictures exceeded the bandwith limit...check a couple of posts up. :D
Check back tonight! We'll have them back up, and maybe a few new ones! :afro:

·
Registered
316 Posts
No your not. I think it's a great looking car too. I love the Maxx as well. GM did a great job updating/changing the Malibu. The way I see it, the complainers (based on the gripes & nit-picks from past post )are the ones who expect the promise of changed quality from GM to happen overnight. GM's perceived quality decline didn't happen overnight, don't expect the change overnight.
i never said a single thing about quality, in fact i said i figured it was a good car. quality has nothing to do with attractiveness. i think the car is unattractive, not cheap. and when did i ever say anything about GM having to make progress overnight?

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
I love the Malibu, especialy the Maxx. One came into work the other day, black with the metal trim, and cloth seats. She had got it for under 23k. I wish I had some cash!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Any luck with the pics yet?

·
Super Moderator
4,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #55 ·
Okay, just sent a ton of new pics to nsap. They should be posted this evening, and there's a big surprise, too: Apparently, it wasn't just Malibus these people were testing.

Keep checking back tonight!

·
Registered
118 Posts
I just got my Black Malibu LS last week. So far my girlfriend and I love it. Not as sporty as my GTI I traded in, but a great solid car none the less. Also wanting to see the new Saturn - I mean Malibu. :D

·
Registered
538 Posts
Originally posted by 3eb@Jun 23 2004, 10:24 PM
No your not. I think it's a great looking car too. I love the Maxx as well. GM did a great job updating/changing the Malibu. The way I see it, the complainers (based on the gripes & nit-picks from past post )are the ones who expect the promise of changed quality from GM to happen overnight. GM's perceived quality decline didn't happen overnight, don't expect the change overnight.
i never said a single thing about quality, in fact i said i figured it was a good car. quality has nothing to do with attractiveness. i think the car is unattractive, not cheap. and when did i ever say anything about GM having to make progress overnight?
:D I wasn't referring to any post in this thread. Was talking about Past threads when the car first hit showrooms...

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
Hahahaha

41 - 60 of 60 Posts