GM Inside News Forum banner
21 - 33 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
Lol....everyone who overpaid during the shortage is about to be f----ed. I did a search yesterday just for grins and saw that USED almost base trim Tellurides with 30-40k miles were going for damn near 40 grand. There's apparently a bunch of suckers born every damn day.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
12,637 Posts
Lol....everyone who overpaid during the shortage is about to be f----ed. I did a search yesterday just for grins and saw that USED almost base trim Tellurides with 30-40k miles were going for damn near 40 grand. There's apparently a bunch of suckers born every damn day.
That's what I keep thinking when cruising by the lots on dealer row here with all the used vehicles lined up and prices festooned across the windshields.

·
Registered
4,898 Posts
That's what I keep thinking when cruising by the lots on dealer row here with all the used vehicles lined up and prices festooned across the windshields.
TBH i don't know they're getting financing with some of these prices. You would've thought that the banks wouldve stepped in at some point to end this foolishness.

·
Registered
6,703 Posts
Some people can't wait. I have a co-worker that got sideswiped at an intersection a few months ago and he had to buy something immediately. And if you trade in or sell a used vehicle with the purchase it's probably close to a wash honestly.

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
I was actually referring to the regular production colors, but sometimes think it would be fun to land a former Mary Kay Cadillac just for the helluvit. ;)
I just saw a pale pink Mary Kay XT5 in a driveway yesterday.

Reactions: 1958carnut

·
Registered
2015 Cadillac XTS Platinum, 1989 Merkur XR4Ti, 1989 Merkur Scorpio
11,109 Posts
Cruze Diesel that I sold to the Chevy dealer for a good price didn't last long!!

·
Premium Member
6,284 Posts
True, even though I've become used to the stop/start on my Equinox now and it's not quite so obnoxious as it once was ;)
I had the rental minivan for a month (when my Explorer was being repaired from the accident). I turned it off the second I got in it. Couldn't stand it. Of course, couldn't stand the 9-speed in that POS either (when I got it, it had 1200 miles on it). The ONLY things I liked about it were the A/C worked good, and it had pretty blue lights around the instruments.

·
Registered
6,051 Posts
TBH i don't know they're getting financing with some of these prices. You would've thought that the banks wouldve stepped in at some point to end this foolishness.
The banks are the CAUSE of such financing foolishness. I would have thought they'd learn a lesson from the 2009 economic collapse they caused, but noooo. I hear they'll even loan unemployed students massive loans to earn degrees that won't get them a decent job.

21 - 33 of 33 Posts