GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,732 Posts
They're comparing GM's unadjusted sales to Toyota's adjusted. GM should be ahead of Toyota on there. They get some good news sometimes, but holy crap are they unprofessional.

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
Mitsubishi -42.4%???? OUCH! It might have something to do with their pricing policies. I priced an Outlander last year which was about $28,000 vs. a Saturn Vue which priced out to $31,000. The Outlander was $100 a month MORE (on lease) than the Vue. There is that and the bizarre interior elements that I am sure detract buyers. At my local dealer, there were two young guys at the reception desk who looked like they were about to hit the club (baggy pants, hat on sideways, sunglasses etc). One of them was the service manager! I guess they are selling only to the tuner crowd??

·
Registered
336 Posts
Diamler uses chrysler's profits to redesign the MB lineup, closes Chrysler's price leader Plymouth, cancels their small car the Neon, gives them a line up of the most inefficent cars on the market, makes them all ugly as sin, lowers their reliablity rating, dumps them, congragulates them selfs on such a fine job they did on the T&C redesign and now has great sales numbers in a bad market. I hope someone in a position of power is paying attention to the crime that was done to Chrysler.

·
Registered
3,501 Posts
Diamler uses chrysler's profits to redesign the MB lineup, closes Chrysler's price leader Plymouth, cancels their small car the Neon, gives them a line up of the most inefficent cars on the market, makes them all ugly as sin, lowers their reliablity rating, dumps them, congragulates them selfs on such a fine job they did on the T&C redesign and now has great sales numbers in a bad market. I hope someone in a position of power is paying attention to the crime that was done to Chrysler.
The Germans had their revenge for WW2 with the purchasing and raping of Chrysler.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts