GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
I got that copy outta my mailbox yesterday!

·
Premium Member
10,279 Posts
O how i wish that Car and Driver would come back into the light! I thought they were coming around when they started writing good reviews of Caddies and GTOs, then I see this disgraceful review of 4-door pickups in which the new Silverado 4-door was included and finished last!!! Then the ram finished 3rd, then the F-150, THEN THE TITAN FINISHED FIRST...THIS IS A SAD SAD MONTH FOR JOURNALISM!!

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
Originally posted by TaHoE@Jan 14 2004, 02:53 AM
O how i wish that Car and Driver would come back into the light! I thought they were coming around when they started writing good reviews of Caddies and GTOs, then I see this disgraceful review of 4-door pickups in which the new Silverado 4-door was included and finished last!!! Then the ram finished 3rd, then the F-150, THEN THE TITAN FINISHED FIRST...THIS IS A SAD SAD MONTH FOR JOURNALISM!!
DID YOU SEE THE C6 REPORT!! I dam near crapped. C5 and 11/16!! Do these people even see the new shots of the chassis? Did they even see the car? Everyone else is raving about the new C6's looks and power and handling yet CD is blasting it because it looks like a c5!! I hate them soo..

but the CD you posted is what I want to see.

·
Registered
1,649 Posts
Anyone else notice that is says "March 2005" instead of 2004?

Being a car guy kinda makes you think one year ahead sometimes. I've read about so many 2005 cars that the year 2004, which is only 28 days old, feel old already. :lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts