GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by TRBON8R@Mar 20 2004, 03:16 PM
Maybe after the U.S. has finally finished exporting all of our industrial base we can see if China will be kind enough to make our tanks and aircraft for us..... :flush:
This is the fault of Presidents Bush Sr., Clinton, George W. Bush, and all of Congress who voted for NAFTA.

That is what is killing our mfg base. When we bleed close enough to death in this country by unemployment and recession, maybe our leaders will stop accepting the PAC money and foreign persuasion to do the right thing and repeal NAFTA. :plasma:

· Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by originalstarlite@Mar 22 2004, 12:43 PM
Seriously, will someone post comments related to Car & Driver Praises Chevy Equinox. Somehow this thread became an area for general GM discontent.
No GM discontent in my comment above.

As for Equinox...I have seen much of it, but the interior could be slightly better. The exterior is awesome! I can't wait to see one.

As for C&D - wait until they do a real production model test drive! That's where the "rubber meets the road". Their judgement and opinion will follow. :type:

· Registered
101 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Mar 23 2004, 09:26 AM
...GM cannot and will not be confined to the boarders of the US.
Ah, yes...the very definition of a corporation according to websters. :p

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.