GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
holy mother! i just look another look... and figured that pic out! i thought there were just some big tires on the ground... but that's a semi on its side! yikes! i'd hate to see the drivers of those vehicles :(

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
I'm not sure what car it is. here's another pic:

From the site:

Car: Dump Truck

Description:
Dump truck hauling dirt blew a tire, rolled on its side and crashed into a Chinese take-out restaurant after demolishing 4 cars

Injury Report:
Incredibly, nobody was hurt

The site does not say what the crushed car is.

·
Registered
922 Posts
Those rims say infiniti or cavalier, but the fender doesnt look like the newer cavys, more like a Malibu (classic).

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Originally posted by LGRpup@Apr 2 2004, 09:20 PM
Those rims say infiniti or cavalier, but the fender doesnt look like the newer cavys, more like a Malibu (classic).
hmmm yeah... it's no cavalier. look at the top of the front bumper (which has been ripped off and is hanging off the car). it's backwards, but you can see the profile along the top and around the headlights. there are several little bumps along the top of the bumper (where the grille / air intake would be). looks familiar... but i can't place it. anyone?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Apr 2 2004, 02:26 PM
I'm not sure what car it is. here's another pic:

From the site:

Car: Dump Truck

Description:
Dump truck hauling dirt blew a tire, rolled on its side and crashed into a Chinese take-out restaurant after demolishing 4 cars

Injury Report:
Incredibly, nobody was hurt

The site does not say what the crushed car is.
thanks alot rex.

·
Registered
3,882 Posts
Yup, a Cavalier, a late 90's. The wheel for certain, and the fender is so misshapen I don't think we can rely on it. Same for the bumper, although the bottom part looks right for a Cavalier.

·
Registered
7,840 Posts
Ok then what Cavi has a hood shock then and for that matter what Cavi can be considered an exotic LOL!

·
Registered
4,572 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts