GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to see what the CRV would look like if the front bumper looked normal (all the way across) instead of the way it looks now.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Its been a few days so I thought I'd give it a go.. heres this one..I realized afterwards I shaded it in the wrong angle but oh well... Oh and I forgot to add those plastic bumps back on it..

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
RunAboveIt said:
Its been a few days so I thought I'd give it a go.. heres this one..I realized afterwards I shaded it in the wrong angle but oh well... Oh and I forgot to add those plastic bumps back on it..
I like your PSed version a lot.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Looks sweet! Maybe you should make the hood lower too, just to fill up that empty space.

·
Premium Member
23,621 Posts
Drat... I don't hate the original version as much as I used to. I guess Honda has to get credit for more or less advancing their designs, instead of doing the same old tired thing. Didn't work with the Explorer update... and while I still don't think I love the CRV nose, it does interest me more than an Explorer nose ever will.

·
Registered
12 Posts
heals120 said:
Looks sweet! Maybe you should make the hood lower too, just to fill up that empty space.
a bit odd photoshoping at an angle so I straightend it.. but anyways, without as much bumper..

I do give credit to Honda for changing it a bit tho. There appears to be a couple new suvs with a similar front end - including the new M-class mercedes.

Wow, I was just on the acura site - look at this.. its the new RDX..

Me myself have no need for an SUV at this point, but wow... thats hot! very sporty looking - Go acura :)

·
Registered
6,285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Wow! Great job Runaboveit! For some reason, I can't make up my mind as to which design looks better. :confused:

Original

PS#1

PS#2

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I pick the original.

J/K!! :)

Nice work...but my preference is #2. #1 just has too much "blank space" on the front bumper.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts