·
Premium Member
3,704 Posts
I AM INSANE!!!!!!

:frankie: :frankie: :frankie: :frankie: :frankie: :frankie: :frankie: :frankie:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
:drunk: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Originally posted by Rex Raider@Nov 5 2003, 09:20 PM
Push it off a cliff. It will accelerate like never before.
indeed- it's hard to beat acceleration at 9.8m/s (squared). I have suggested to my close friend several times that this is the method by which he should accelerate his car.

·
Registered
685 Posts
I was serious about the L67 swap. They are fairly easy to find and would be a viable solution. Other than that, look at upgrading to newer heads and either a cam or forced induction. You have some options. Look at the GMPP website they have a listing for 3800 stuff, I believe.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by sykboy@Nov 6 2003, 10:28 PM
I was serious about the L67 swap.  They are fairly easy to find and would be a viable solution.  Other than that, look at upgrading to newer heads and either a cam or forced induction.  You have some options.  Look at the GMPP website they have a listing for 3800 stuff, I believe.
the car is not mine

·
Premium Member
14,963 Posts
the 3.8 is a very good engine as it has been the workhorse of GM's 60* engine family for some time. turbo or supercharge it! Id say turbo because you do have a 86, and aint nothing cooler then a GN set up! Im sure you can find aftermarket turbo manifolds, turbos, intercoolers.. basicly what all GN guys replace on there cars.. you can put them in as fresh parts! Think about it... GN's can run 10's if moddified right.

·
Registered
1,551 Posts
Originally posted by Artie@Nov 8 2003, 05:59 PM
my dad not in to doing it
Then why are asking about how to make it faster if the car is not yours? :blink:

·
Registered
2,003 Posts
Originally posted by cyboexpo2002@Nov 6 2003, 04:02 PM
Ok people... seriously, lets not alienate people here...

Myself I can't help you on that one... :unsure:
Now see everyone tried and what did he do???....He's either from a foreign land or a evil genius. I'm leaning towards the evil genius idea.

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Well... your Dad could always cough up a couple more bucks
and put 91 octane in it,
He'll get a little more power & better gas mileage.

**500th Posted for me**

·
Registered
504 Posts
Originally posted by bigals87z28@Nov 7 2003, 06:55 AM
the 3.8 is a very good engine as it has been the workhorse of GM's 60* engine family for some time.
90*. Its 3/4 of a buick small block.

Just as the 4.3 is 3/4 of a 350.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts