GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
I am not sure about cool, but definitely much better than a Montana SV6 or Uplander :barf:

·
Registered
785 Posts
its a replacement for that alphard van, which I thought was pretty cool.

·
Registered
4,660 Posts
That's as badass as a Chrysler Pacifica, or a Ford Freestyle (Taurus X now).

Everyone's "badass" scale is different that everyone else's....here's mine:

I-----1--X--2-----3-----5-----6-----7-----8-----9-----10I

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
The top pic makes it look sorta coolish, possibly. This one actually shows you what it looks like, however...

·
Registered
5,569 Posts
You'd need to be a Toyota's #1 fanboy to think that thing is any form of bad assness.

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Looks like crap, and if you think that is cool that explains a lot about your love...Toyota.

Why do Toyota fan boys say that the split lights looks dated on GM vehicles but "cool" on a Toyota?

·
Registered
11,215 Posts
Why do Toyota fan boys say that the split lights looks dated on GM vehicles but "cool" on a Toyota?
Right. If that front end were on a Chevy Truck (and it essentially is) it would be dated and ugly. Since it's on a Toyota, it's cool and bad ass...

·
Registered
8,341 Posts
Notice how they even re-used the interior of the Matrix. All things people complain about GM but think its cool on a Toyota.

·
Registered
410 Posts
To OP's defense, top pics do show some cool or "bad-ass" factors for a minivan. However, Uzzy eliminated any doubt that it is not in fact a "bad-ass" minivan.

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
1 - 20 of 52 Posts