GM Inside News Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is my complaint. Every one is upset about the camaro being gone. But you hardly ever hear any one mention the firebird. It was a great car too.I think that there should be a discusion on bringing back the firebirds and trans ams. Or at least add it to the discusion page on camaros. Don't get me wrong I love the camaros very much,but I think we need to remeber the twin brother a little more.I think they are just as good a car,fun to drive stylish and just an all out good car. Thanks for reading this complaint.can we do something about it please?

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by 69nova@Jun 1 2004, 12:22 PM
Regarding the bodies, the last Firebirds did not have as good a line as the Camaros. The back end didn't match the front. In fact, the back end with that little spoiler, looked awkward.
I thought that GM was really hitting the nail on the head with the last Camaros and the red/black combination that they lifted from the Ferraris did a lot for the car.
Now, if the Trans Ams were so much faster or performed beeter due to unique drive train/suspension features, I would not know.
You have got to be kidding right. The last birds were probably some of the best looking ones ever made. :argue: :brick:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.