GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
She's a work in progress and a few details need work but i think its good enough to show you guys now....

EDIT new wheels and a little work in other areas...

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
Re: Camaro ZL1

yeah, the wheels need a bit more contrast, and the paint a bit less saturation. looks good, cant wait til its done :D .

·
Registered
734 Posts
Re: Camaro ZL1

What about putting on diffrent rims you know with a real dish? I say black centers and a polished/ chrome dish. That is what I will do anyways.

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
updates look good, but it could really use some mesh in those intakes, the plain black space looks a bit toony :eek: . here's your chop above (from post modified on 10/26 5:47pm) with mesh in all the grilles/intakes/vents/holes:

i also (hopefully) fixed the wheels and made two very small changes, try to find them :D .

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
camaroman22 said:
updates look good, but it could really use some mesh in those intakes, the plain black space looks a bit toony :eek: . here's your chop above (from post modified on 10/26 5:47pm) with mesh in all the grilles/intakes/vents/holes:

i also (hopefully) fixed the wheels and made two very small changes, try to find them :D .

wow! its funny how much those small changes made it look soooo much better!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
camaro chris said:
wow! its funny how much those small changes made it look soooo much better!
it's all about details :yup: . i know i've mentioned this before but i just noticed it again, whenever you're in a thread it says your screenname with a '+' at the end of it. i might have to have a little chat with rex about this;) :

1 - 18 of 18 Posts