GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,251 Posts
I hate how SEMA is closed to the public. Seems like a real waste of a potential marketing opportunity.

·
Registered
5,887 Posts
I'd like to go to SEMA (I'm pretty confident I could get in as a journalist, since I've been to one auto show in that capacity and was approved for a second that I couldn't attend), but it's a big time commitment for me to fly cross-country and leave my wife and kids at home alone (and I'm not willing or able to fly a 3 year old and 1 year old to Vegas either). Still, it would be an awesome show to check out.

·
Registered
2,094 Posts
From what I hear the Camaro will own SEMA for the next couple of years. Everyone that can get one will have it this year in their booth. This car will be huge for the aftermarket, one of the biggest impacts in years for this business. I've been to the SEMA Show 19 straight years as a buyer and working at the show. And I can't wait to see the GM display and related suppliers with all the ZR-1, G8, Camaro, Cobalt SS, CTS-V etc. It should be a great time for GM to win back some market share.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts