GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Black Camaro preproduction car completely exposed without a single camoflage..

http://www.camaro5.com/?p=70

Best set of spyshots yet. Shows almost all external designs. Pics by camaro forum member Corey R. I suggested this for a news article. :clap:

·
Super Moderator
21,013 Posts
Re: Black Camaro preproduction car completely exposed without a single camoflage..

Wow...that guy is really lucky...looks awesome in black.

·
Registered
4,817 Posts
Re: Black Camaro preproduction car completely exposed without a single camoflage..

First of all, I really do not understand why someone needs to watermark an image with their email address or name so they get credit for the picture. I may say I understand it...but is it really necessary (only if you want to sell the picture, but with so many spy shots floating around, it's not a big deal anymore).

Which leads me to my other point...IF You are going to mark the image with your name..how about doing so on the bottom corner..or maybe even over a wheel so it is harder to crop out without having an effect on the image. But to put your name right over the center of the image...it takes away from what anyone can tell from the picture itself.

·
Registered
1,016 Posts

The front and rear stampings simply gorgeous. Almost as good as the CTS.

·
Registered
334 Posts

Love the side profile, still hate the back end!

·
Registered
1,508 Posts

Nice. I'm only seeing 1 picture, are there supposed to me more? It says "shots" of the camaro, but appears to just be the one side shot.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts

Need to see the front. So far I like it a lot.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts

Nice. I'm only seeing 1 picture, are there supposed to me more? It says "shots" of the camaro, but appears to just be the one side shot.
Click through. There are 4 pics.

·
Registered
135 Posts

Those are some sweet spy shots and that black looks awesome way better than the white one we saw. That back end shot must have been at a really weird angle because it somehow looks different than the concept but only in that pic.

·
Registered
315 Posts

That is awesome. With a hitch like that, you could really tow some trailer.

It does look superb though.

·
Registered
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

Click the image there's about 9 shots altogether. :hyper:

·
Registered
956 Posts

But to put your name right over the center of the image...it takes away from what anyone can tell from the picture itself.
If you don't put it right in the middle of the object you are looking at, it is very easy to photoshop it out (or even just crop it out) and then the person loses "credit". Even now the way it is done, pretty easy to get rid of it, most use a transparent much larger credit line across the whole image which is much tougher to remove.

·
Registered
4,823 Posts

If you click on the picture and scroll down, there are more then just 4 pics, there's about 8, including a front end shot.
Nice... I'm kind of holding out for concept head lights. But it doesn't look like the case. :(

·
Registered
3,447 Posts

If you click on the picture and scroll down, there are more then just 4 pics, there's about 8, including a front end shot.
They just added the front ones. Those weren't there a little while ago.

·
Registered
353 Posts

The bumper cover and the piece between the tail lights look like two seperate pieces.

The concept looked smoother and all one piece. Concept bumper looks much more attractive.

But still the best looking Camaro in 30 years.

·
Banned
6,653 Posts

The drivers allowed me to take pictures as long as I didn’t take any of the interior.
You can see a good bit of the dash in the third picture.

1 - 20 of 203 Posts