GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
5,117 Posts
Originally posted by carguy2225@Apr 25 2004, 05:59 AM
ALL I CAN SAY IS CIEN BUILD IT ...AND CHEVY COULD TRANSFORM THEIR IMAGINE FROM JUST A TOYOTA WANNA BE WITH JUST ABOUT EVERY TYPE OF VEHICLE U CAN NAME BUT WHAT TOYOTA DONT HAVE IS A MUSCLE CAR NOR DO THEY HAVE A SUPERCAR LIKE CHEVY HAS JUST 1 OF 2 OF THEM BUT HEY IF CHEVY CAN BUILD A NEW CHEVELLE WITH THE SUPERCAR CADDY BODY WE AS GM CAN DEFINITELY BE INTRIGUED TO SEE A UPCOMING CAMARO IF THEY BUILD THE SUPERCAR.
Dude you are spending way too much time sniffing your airfreshner. The Corvette is Chevy's supercar. Chevy should not have a rebadge Cien. Rebadging the Cien would be a HUGE mistake. Chevy does not nor will it ever have a supercar like the Cien.
I will agree the Cien should be built

· Registered
5,117 Posts
Originally posted by carguy2225@Apr 25 2004, 05:59 AM
AND KEEP THE DEVILLE FWD ITS GOT TOO MUCH WEIGHT AND SIZE FOR A REAR WHEEL DRIVE CAR
HUH??!!
What in the world do you mean?
I guess trucks should be switching to FWD because they are too heavy and big for RWD.

· Registered
5,117 Posts
Originally posted by RCtennis3811@Apr 25 2004, 03:50 AM

Same here. But still, FWD is great for snow!
FWD is better but come on this is not the reason to stay FWD. I have driven in icy and snowy conditions since I learned to drive and RWD has never deterred me from going out for a drive in icy/snow etc.
Besides this rationale would mean any northern area should only sell AWD

· Registered
5,117 Posts
The Deville is Caddy's best seller if you are not seeing any on the road maybe you need to drive in nicer neighborhoods.
The DTS is a very nice FWD car. Caddy has a tough task pleasing its older buyers but keeping new younger buyers happy as well.
Why do people in general have a problem with big cars but big trucks and SUVs are perfectly ok?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.