GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
Not Caddy & Big Apple moving home story again.

Yep Cadillac have upped the prices generating more revenue, sales have dropped a bit on the big rises of last year. Does anybody know how much profit Cadillac has been generate this year compared to last year up to Q3?

You have gotta be careful you don't end up pricing out your customer base. Was a bit disappointed Cadillac left Detroit after all these years if they were gonna move l thought California the luxury car buying capital of the US would have been a better place to go, but l can see the the sense of wanting to separate, of it being more closer to Wall Street, l would have thought they might have been more into Porsche 911 type of car buyers. I wonder if Caddy would ever do something like a RWD/Rear engine Porsche 911 coupe with a similar shape, that would be fun car to add to the Cadillac line-up in the future..

Cadillac sure has got a lotta hard work to do in places like Europe l know it takes time, the 1 Cadillac UK dealer (UK is biggest buyer of GM cars in Europe) based in a run down Manchester slum with steering wheels fitted on the wrong side of all Cadillacs without a fuel efficient 2.0L diesel is a sure recipe for 0 sales forever more.

You are gonna only find drunken wino's living inside a trashcan who find a dead cat or fish bone, they think its a treat, nearby the only UK Cadillac UK dealer based in Manchester slums, not UK Cadillac buyers. when are Caddy gonna open up dealership where its potential UK buyers live in West London & North West Surrey more affluent part of the UK, whats the Cadillac timeframe in Europe for doing something even a tiny bit remotely positive in Europe, at the moment they appear to be going absolutely nowhere in Europe with no timeframe still isolated in North Amerca?

·
Registered
3,920 Posts
I'm sure Rupert Murdoch can afford the special shampoo.
I doubt it Suzie Wong is gonna take him to the cleaners, or accidentally get him pushed overboard, or have his bath tub wired into the mains electricity.

I thought it was true love when they first met.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts

·
Registered
13,172 Posts
Getting in the target markets tv channel....

Better than being non existent.

·
Registered
1,048 Posts
They talk about GM's luxury brand while showing some old Malibu shots - just in case somebody forgot after moving to Soho that Cadillac is just a tarted up Chevy. How wonderful.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
They talk about GM's luxury brand while showing some old Malibu shots - just in case somebody forgot after moving to Soho that Cadillac is just a tarted up Chevy. How wonderful.
And I don't think it was a mistake, either.

·
Registered
1,522 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And I don't think it was a mistake, either.
Oh please stop this conspiratorial nonsense. Fox showed footage of 14/15 CTS/ATSand Escalade's, and were showing the older pre-09 Malibu, Escalade etc when taking about the GM recalls,which mostly pertain to vehicles of that era. Lastly, Fox and the rest of the US is damned entitled to be pissed off at GM for requiring a tax payer bail out costing the taxpayer $30 to 50 Billion, and when Fox reflects that anger and distrust, blame old GM management and union labor that caused GMs inevitable bankruptcy, not Fox.

·
Registered
2020 Chevrolet Equinox LT AWD
13,485 Posts
Oh please stop this conspiratorial nonsense. Fox showed footage of 14/15 CTS/ATSand Escalade's, and were showing the older pre-09 Malibu, Escalade etc when taking about the GM recalls,which mostly pertain to vehicles of that era. Lastly, Fox and the rest of the US is damned entitled to be pissed off at GM for requiring a tax payer bail out costing the taxpayer $30 to 50 Billion, and when Fox reflects that anger and distrust, blame old GM management and union labor that caused GMs inevitable bankruptcy, not Fox.
I think this is completely true and just Damn frustrating. The one thing I hate about Fox is the scripted "fair and balanced" both sides give spin BS. Just give us the news. GM should be scourged for the crap they've been pulling and seem to continue at that led to this bailout that they never should have received IMO. (see post #119 from story "Does GM need a revival?")

·
Registered
128 Posts
What do you expect, its Fox. If they can't spin it something then its pretty terrible
I awesume you mean the truth? All the other heavily biased liberal networks show half truths and paint nothing short of lies. So when Fox actually shows the whole story its a spin? Give me a break.

·
Registered
1,585 Posts
I awesume you mean the truth? All the other heavily biased liberal networks show half truths and paint nothing short of lies. So when Fox actually shows the whole story its a spin? Give me a break.
Give him a break, this is what he was told by Jon Stewart and MSNBC, he's never watched Fox so he wouldn't know any better.

I guess people don't understand the "fair and balanced" part means that there are regular opposing views to the conservatives on hand. Just off the top of my head: Shepard Smith, Bob Beckel, Kirsten Powers, Alan Colmes, Ellis Henican, Marc Lamont Hill, Juan Williams, just to name a few.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts