GM Inside News Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title says, (in the ideal world obviously) Cadillac will be making 50 of these cars for the USA and Europe; 100 cars as a total production run.

So, what I thunk of was a basic, stripped out, high performance racecar-cum-barely-legal-road-car, like the Radical SR3 pictured below, a V-division special if you like.

(Radical SR3)

So, I figured I'd basically just make the Northstar LMP racing car into a slightly softer, less visually challenging vehicle. It may not be much to the eye, but the Cadillac stripes, a personalised number were all left on but the others (numerous screws that ruined the flowing lines aswell) were all taken off as they didn't suit the market I was aiming for - ie slightly-driveable-on-the-road track car usually driven by professional drivers and trackdayers.

It's not much, but I kinda like it in it's own odd way. Suggestions and c/c are welcome, though nothing too advanced as I'm crap at photochoppery. So here it is: The 2007 Cadillac Northstar LPR.

~Cheers!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I suppose - but it would certainly boost Cadillac's performance credentials.

Come on guys, 81 views and only one comment?! I know I'm not the greatest chopper but I'm not that bad at ideas!

·
Registered
818 Posts
Wow! You did so good that I thought that was the picture of the real racecar! oops... I had forgotten what the real ones look like so I assumed that that was the real one. Anyway, good chop!

·
Registered
1,751 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cheers guys!

flashisflamable - I was intendting it to be a (very!) hardcore racery-thing, like the Radical in my post (which is also road-legal, well just anyway)

I'm working on an update if anyone's interested.

·
Registered
5,947 Posts
enclose the canopy witha bubble top or something and it would be a winner

I doubht anyone would want to drive around with that much wind in their face ;)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts