GM Inside News Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go to Cadillac.com and finally, like all other luxury car companies, they give you the option of choosing your region. It's nice to see the Cadillac websites for other regions of the world. I especially like the Mexico one due to the snazzy BLS commercials and CTS commercials with different people.

·
Registered
16,689 Posts
"Finally"?

I remember trying out regional links on the website years ago. In fact, as far back as 2001, as I recall.

·
Registered
2,334 Posts
A few years ago at least I was I able to receive a real brochure via mail. They sent me a very nice Seville brochure. Now all I see are that stupid pdf brochures that aren't even available on my local page. First I would have to fill a form to receive an e-mail with a link to the brochure. That's just miserable. Just like lack of any advertisements of the new CTS that has been already available for two months.
Secondly there are many mistakes on the Polish page (I bet on other European too) for example when I click 'find your dealership' (in Polish of course) button I see a message in...German.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.